Sunday, July 7

Christmas in July…


I wanted to make a Summery background for this Christmas card so I chose kraft card stock that reminds me of sand!
The base card is kraft card stock.
The next piece is kraft card stock die cut with My Favorite Things “Snow Drifts Cover-Up”.
Using a sentiment stamp from MFT Stamps  “Sassy Santa” I curled it to fit in the curves and stamped it with Memento rich cocoa ink.
To make the popsicle I die cut white card stock, red card stock and green striped card stock with dies from MFT “Pair of Popsicles”.
I glued them together and used glossy accents to cover it.
Once dry I cut a strip of kraft card stock, glued it to the back and glued the whole popsicle to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. Love how you did your background. A really cute CAS idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea. Thank you for sharing your work on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning CAS summery Christmas card - ideal for Down Under recipients
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!