Sunday, July 7

snow…


Continuing with my Christmas in July I thought a snow stencil would work well for this challenge.
The base card is white card stock.
On navy blue card stock I stenciled the snowflakes using MFT Stamps “Heavy Snowfall Stencil” and Hero Arts unicorn ink.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from “Frosty Friends” and colored it with Copic markers.
Next I die cut it with the coordinating die and glued it to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Holiday”, trimmed it down and foam taped it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. A fabulously stenciled card, a perfect background for your cute snowman!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect background for 'Snowy'. An eye catching card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!