Sunday, July 7

color…


These are definitely not traditional Christmas colors but this is the challenge requirement and I am only working on Christmas card this July, Christmas in July, so I worked with what I had!!!
The base card is white card stock stamped with the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Gingerbread Greetings”.
The gingerbread house was made with card stock that I had that closely matched the requirements and MFT “Gingerbread House”.
The main square was stenciled using Hero Arts unicorn ink and MFT “Heavy Snowball Stencil”.
This I backed with black card stock and applied to the card before applying the house and gumdrops.




1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card - so beautifully made with the dies, and great use of the challenge colours too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!