Saturday, June 15

hugs…


So I have this friend who does triathlons!!!
She was running and twisted her ankle so she’s very down.
She also happens to adore Minions (we even went to some of their movies together).
Lucky for mr I had some Minion washi tape.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On a white card stock panel I applied black, white and Minion washi tape then in the open space I stamped the sentiments from My Favorite Things “Birdie Brown Greetings Galore”.
I think she’ll like it!


8 comments:

  1. This made me smile - what a wonderful way to use the washi tape! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card - loving how you are using your washi tape on this series of cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent way of using washie tape in combination with the stamping... cas and very cute minion washi tape. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at your creation and my husband says to me what are you smiling about? This is definitely a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, Arlene! Great way to use the Washi tape, too. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare Challenge #605.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this card! Hope it brought a smile to your friends face. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is the definition of fun!! I just love it and it makes me giggle. Who doesn't love those cute minions?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thanks for always sharing with us at Color Dare. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!