Sunday, June 16

thanks…


Would you believe that the leaves on this card are made with washi tape? 
The base card is orange card stock with black and white card stock layers.
Using more black card stock I cut out circles to match the sketch and glued them to the card.
I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Simply Said” with Versafine onyx black ink.
Now the leaves….I took a white card stock panel and attached the orange and white washi tape to make the design then die cut the leaves using Tim Holtz “Fall Foliage” dies.
These I glued to tthe card front.


2 comments:

  1. I thought you had used washi to 'colour' your leaves - what a great card! I am so enjoying your multiple uses of washi
    Blessings
    Maxind

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to use the washi and the leaves are so great. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!