Friday, June 14

gift…..


I’m continuing to try and use up washi tape from my collection.
In this case Christmas tape.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of green card stock.
On a white card stock panel I applied the gold and white washi tape.
Next I die cut the opening with a die from My Favorite Things “Money Card” and taped in the  “Lip Balm Pouch”.
To this I rolled up a bill (not saying what size???)
I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Tweet Holidays” and applied the main panel to the base card.
So there you have it, a card and a gift!




2 comments:

  1. Very nice - and a great way to add the gift!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to gift money! That lip balm pouch is the perfect size for Dollar bills, and your washi tape looks gorgeous. Great card, Arlene, thanks for joining Denise and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!