Saturday, April 13

stormy…


This challenge had the option of weather and I just had to go spooky with it!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is water color paper with a blue and grey Distress background.
Next I added Distress black ink for a spookier look.
I embossed it with a Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder that I thought looked like lightening.
I gently applied Encore silver metallic ink .
Using black card stock I die cut the house with a die from Tim Holtz “Ghost Town”.
I trimmed a piece of silver card stock and glued it behind to give the look of bright windows flashed with lightening and foam taped it to the card front.
I printed out the sentiment on my computer, trimmed it to fit the card on white card stock and darkened it with Distress black ink before gluing it to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. Such a delightfully eerie night scene that you have created - a wonderful atmospheric card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulously created, you should enter it at our Two Old Bats challenge too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever use of your supplies and the result is an awesome atmospheric card for Halloween! Perfect font for the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!