Saturday, April 13

over…

Freshly Made Sketches #631


Nope, I don’t do square cards anymore.
So just imagine only the bottom is the actual card for the challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a coral card stock layer.
On more white card stock I stamped the image and the sentiment from Spellbinders “Fabulous Friend” and colored it with Copic markers.
The sentiment I cut out with a die from MFT Stamps “Blueprints 27” and rounded the corner.
The image I die cut with a die from MFT Stamps “Stitched Arch STAX” and trimmed it with scissors before gluing it to the card front.
To finish I foam taped the sentiment strip to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. She is such fun! Love her flair and the pretty colors you chose. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Arlene - love the image and how you have used it here - beautifully coloured also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fun! I just love that image! Great colouring and that background colour just pops! Perfect sentiment too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me smile! Love that sassy lady! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card! The coloring is amazing, too! Do you teach Copic classes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!