Sunday, April 7

smile…


I’m not sure what the weather is like in your neck of the woods but we have grass starting to come up but no flowers of color yet…just the green stems.
Having ordered from Lawn Fawn so often during the years I have a pile of their patterned paper samples that they send with their orders.
I also have a few 12x12 packs to add to it so for this card I used only Lawn Fawn patterned paper and white card stock.
To make all the pieces for the card I used dies from the following Lawn Fawn sets…
Thinking About You Border
Platform Pop-Up Cloud Inserts
Platform Pop-up Add-On
Build-A-Cabin
Little Farm Fence Border
Platform Pop-Up


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Wonderful combination of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a Lawn Fawn card! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!