Sunday, April 7

shaker…


Sometimes you just have to use what you have in the house!
I had a premade base card and envelope in teal so that started me with a color.
Next I found a piece of white card stock with flecks of color.
This I die cut using MFT “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and “You Take the Cake”.
I applied layers of heavy duty card stock together, making sure they were deep enough to allow the shake.
To this I applied acetate then the die cut panel.
I flipped it over and poured in the Beedz tiny white beads that I had on hand.
Next I applied the front of the teal card to this sandwich and flipped it back over.
Using the letters from the die cut a applied them to look like they had fallen out.
To finish I stamped the image from MFT “Festive Old Friends” on more white card stock and cut it out to glue to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card. Love how you added the die cut letters on the edges and your shaker elements look like little beads you can decorate cakes with. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect image to go along with that awesome sentiment die!! I especially like the letters along the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really made me smile. Love the tumbling letters and the beads in your shaker window. Thanks for joining AAA Birthday. Deborah, Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and whimsical card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!