Sunday, April 7

naughty…


Santa’s baby reindeer seem to be causing some issues in the workshop???
The base card is white card stock with a layer of patterned paper from Recollections.
On the main white card stock panel I stamped images from the following Stampingbella sets…
Oddballs Santa and the Missus
Little Bits Christmas Collection Santa’s Gifts
Little Bits Winter Collection Winter Tree and Deerball
These I colored with Copic markers.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Stampingbella “Holiday Fun Sentiments” then applied the panel to the base card. 


3 comments:

  1. What a fab card, Arlene! I love how you've created a little story with Santa and the reindeer - such fun. Thanks for joining Helen and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Santa's expression is priceless and it's a great design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

    Helen x
    April Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Such a great image and perfect sentiment. I always love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!