Saturday, April 6

sentiment…


Penny Black have the best larger sentiment stamps and I decided to showcase one today with some of my own art.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I used a toilet paper roll with water color paints to create the wings for my butterflies.
(Check out Instagram for the idea)
I then drew in the features of the butterflies with black ink.
I trimmed it down and cut two of the butterflies off.
I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black “Sympathy Sentiments” then glues the trimmed butterflies to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Love your beautiful sympathy card. Very creative use of the TP roll-who would have thought??? This is a very classy card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Very nice card and such an interesting technique. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!