Wednesday, July 19

see you soon…


While I watched an old TV sitcom they were talking about seeing family from out of state and that’s when I remembered about traveling the highways of the USA to get to cousins far away with suitcase in hand!
The base card is white card stock .
I die cut black card stock with a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and applied it to the card.
I cut a piece of water color paper with another die from the set and stamped it with a sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Tea Time Fun”.
Next I stamped the image from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “The Artist Mini” and colored it with Distress water color pencils and a water color brush.
This I foam taped to the card front.

 


3 comments:

  1. Another mini masterpiece Arlene - well done on a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a brilliant and fun card. Fabulous colouring and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our Travel challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Congratulations on winning the Male Room Challenge - so well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!