Wednesday, July 19

naughty or nice…


When I get a stash of stamps by the same company out for a challenge I just can’t seem to put them away.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of snowy patterned paper.
Using a die from Trinity Stamps “Slimline Series : Scenic Borders” with white card stock I cut snow banks for the card front and taped them on.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Dear Santa” and colored them with Copic markers before trimming them out and gluing and foam taping them to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie this one is Arlene - you are really making the most of these fabulous stamps
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such absolute cuteness! Such an adorably sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene, This is such a sweet card. I love your little critter... and that sentiment is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!