Wednesday, July 19

lettuce…


I just can’t stop playing with the images from Anita Jeram!
The base card is white card stock.
I die cut hearts using Card Deco Essentials “Heart” dies from watercolor paper and green card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Peas Forgive Me” and applied the hearts to the card front.
With more water color paper I stamped the image from the same set and colored it with Distress water color pencils and a water color brush.
I trimmed it out and applied it with foam tape.


5 comments:

  1. What an exquisite card Arlene - I can see why you love these images and your use of them is stunning. Love the inverted heart 'frame' on this beauty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the CUTEST image ever, and oh so perfect for our challenge this week! The look at that little mouse's face makes me want to run and get this set myself! ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little character, Arlene! A great CAS card perfect for Anne Marie's challenge. Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Arlene-0 - cute, punny and healthy to boot! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene, your card just brought a smile to my face! I don't know if this little guy is a mouse or a hamster but either way he is stinking cute. You can never go wrong with a "punny" sentiment and the upside down heart is such a fun detail. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!