Thursday, June 1

let’s chill…


As Summer begins where I live I am thinking more and more of popsicles this year!
The base card is white card stock.
Using My Favorite Things “Stitched Square STAX” dies I cut white and black card stock.
On the white card stock square I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Every Flavor of Happy”.
Using the dies from MFT “Pair of Popsicles” I cut kraft card stock and a piece of water color paper that I had applied water color.
These I glued together and applied them to the square with foam squares.



2 comments:

  1. Absolute perfection Arlene!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! Way to go shopping your stash for something sweet…you nailed it with that popsicle!! Thanks for playing along with our “you’re so sweet” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS497

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!