Thursday, June 1

bzzzzz…


Sometimes I just want the artwork on the front of my cards to speak for itself!
The base card is brown card stock with a layer of kraft card stock.
Next came a black and brown card stock layers.
The main panel is watercolor paper that I applied Distress Texture paste through the Tim Holtz stencil.
Once dry I sprayed it with Distress Oxide mustard seed and vintage photo sprays.
Using dies from Sizzix Tim Holtz “Funky Insects” with Distress card stock and vellum I die cut the bee and applied it to the card front with foam squares.


2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Arlene - love that front panel with all the texture, and the funky bee is the perfect finish to the card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic card using fabulous die cuts and lots of beautiful techniques, thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin', however we do need to see some stamping for it to be eligible as one of of our Top 3 picks. Please do join us again soon.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!