Thursday, June 1

warm wishes…


Looking through my stash I found a little piece of water colored card stock that I just wanted to use up.
Since this is an anything goes challenge I thought it would work.
The base card is white card stock with layers of blue and kraft card stock.
I trimmed the water color piece and backed it with blue card stock before foam taping it to the card front.
Using more kraft card stock and a bunny die, unknown company, I cut the image and glued it to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from blue card stock using Paper Smooches “Warm Wishes” dies and glued that to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. An awesome use of the snippets you found on your desk Arlene, and fabulous result. I am sure this would also 'qualify' for the Snippets Playground Challenge
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Fun choice of colors. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

    Revati DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love the simplicity of the design. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!