Sunday, April 2

hoppy Easter…


It’s easier than you think to make shaped cards…if you have large dies!
For this card I used a die from My Favorite Things “Elegant Stitched STAX”.
I folded an A2 size white card stock in half and placed the die just outside the fold of the card.
This I ran through the Vagabond and had a fold along the edge to make a card.
To that I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Company “let beauty surround you” and the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Critter Card Puns”.
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.

I haven’t talked much about where my stamps are going after I feel I won’t use them anymore so here I go…
This is the store where I volunteer in the paper crafting section.
It is a wonderful place to find stamps that are older.
I, for one, donate my stamps there and we price them about 1/3 of what they go for online.
Paper Smooches is one of those companies that went out of business so it’s hard to find a particular stamp.
Some of mine will be going to this shop.
If you aren’t near us I suggest you check out craft resale shops in your area… you never know what you will find.
Also if you have items you now longer use, please consider donating them as that is how these shops raise money for charity, in our case food and water.





3 comments:

  1. fabulous shape to your card Arlene! Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this Arlene - a wonderful shape and a beautiful stamp, delightfully coloured. We don't have craft supply re-sale stores here :( pity.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely shaped CAS card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!