Sunday, April 2

from our home…


Though snowflakes are well and truly gone from my yard I knew I could make some for this card!
The base card is blue card stock stenciled with Hero Arts unicorn ink using Simon Says Stamp “Falling Snow Stencil”.
On white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp “Christmas Town” and die cut with a circle die.
On more white card stock I stamped the images from the same set and colored them with Copic markers.
Next I trimmed around with scissors then glued it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. A striking card Arlene - love the snowy background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The coloring is beautiful! Happy to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!