Sunday, February 12

holidays…


I’ll grant you it’s not a Valentine Day card but I just got this die and HAD to use it!
The base card is red card stock.
Using a piece of watercolor paper that I had made a pink and red background with Tim Holtz sprays, I die cut it with Hero Arts “Happy Holidays Cover Plate”.
This I glued to the card front.
Using more red card stock and a die from Tim Holtz “Funky Festive” I made three red poinsettias with “seeds” of gold gel pen and glue dotted them to the card front.





4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/12/2023

    Sweet card!! Perfect colors for the holidays too! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Arlene - not your usual style, but very effective!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with getting a head start on your holiday cards! Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty, Arlene! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!