Saturday, February 11

gnome bunnies…


My card for the granddaughter this year includes her favorite “gnomies” laying eggs for an Easter egg hunt!
There are many wonderful YouTube videos about My Favorite Things “Outside the Box” parts and I suggest you go there for the actual instructions.
Here is what I used to put mine together…
MFT “Spring Gnomes”
MFT “Outside the Box Snowdrift Dies”
MFT “Outside the Box Level Up”
MFT Outside the Box Low Profile Add On”
MFT “Straight-Up Rainbow”
MFT “Sunny Skies”
MFT “Positively Peppy” 6x6 paper pad
MFT “Spring Whimsy” 6x6 paper pad
MFT “Happy Patterns” 6x6 paper pad
Sentiment-unknown company
MFT black ink
Copic markers
110lb white card stock
Scissors (yes, I cut them all out!!!)
Glue
Red tape
Small foam squares


2 comments:

  1. What a fun card for your Granddaughter Arlene - and so beautifully made
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this sweet shaped card with those precious little gnomes! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!