Saturday, September 10

be you…


As my granddaughter started back to school I thought these words were appropriate for a card.
The base card is black card stock with a panel of red card stock.
The main panel, from my pre-made stash, is white glossy card stock with alcohol inks dripped on it.
The sentiment, Elizabeth Craft Designs “Fashionable Phrases” was stamped with StazOn jet black ink and colored with a red water color marker.
From more black card stock I die cut the kitty using a die from Tim Holtz “Mischievous” and using glue and foam squares I attached it to the card front.
As you can tell my inspiration was definitely the colors!


2 comments:

  1. Your bold, graphic background is a great use of our challenge colours and I love the Mischievious cat! Great sentiment too and perfect for your gd's return to school. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, creative and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at The Card Concept and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!