Saturday, September 10

sweet life…

This was a super challenging challenge!
Most of the Penny Black images that I own are flowers, buildings, nature, etc. definitely no food.
But I do have a few with animals and little girls so I looked through them and found Penny Black “MiMi’s Winter Friends” and on that were these cute little gingerbread men.
The card is kraft card stock.
I drew a light pencil line to stamp the men across the card evenly with Memento rich cocoa ink.
Next I erased the line and colored the men with Derwent coloursoft pencils.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black “Trust Me Builder” set with the same ink.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/30/2022

    I just love your sweet little row of gingerbread men! So cute. Your pencil colouring is perfect for bringing them to life. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative of a small PB image! I love the clean and simple design and the delicate pencil coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!