Friday, August 26

spooky moon…

and

Combining these two challenges came very easy.
The base card is white card stock.
The main panel I learned from watching a Tim Holtz video.
I placed one of the moons from his set on water color paper then spritzed it with mica stains.
After carefully removing the mask I spritzed around the moon with water and got that eerie effect.
With black card stock I die cut the leaf, tendril and face (Trinity Stamps “Boo Brew Stand-alone Die Set”) and the sentiment (Studio Light Essentials).
Using the same Trinity set I cut the ghosts (vellum) and the cup (mica stain spritzed water color paper).
These I applied with glue and foam tape.




2 comments:

  1. Fabulously creative Halloween card!! Love the spooky background! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background for the spooky pumpkin! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!