Wednesday, August 31

frankly…

The next few challenges I am going to use for getting my Halloween stash ready!
The base card is white card stock.
The green card stock was cut with a die from My Favorite Things “Pop Up Wiper Card Components”, trimmed to match the sketch and applied to the card front.
On heavier white card stock I stamped the image from Simon Says Stamp “Ghostly Greetings” with Hero Arts chalkboard ink and colored with Copic markers before trimming it out and applying it to the card front as per the sketch.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Inkadinkadoo “Ghouls & Goblins”with VersaFine onyx black ink.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween card! This cute guy makes me smile. Thanks for joining in at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is too cute! Great take on the sketch - thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use for the colours and sketch! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so fun! Love the cute Frankie :) Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!