Wednesday, August 31

a little magic…


Gold from the flower is what I used as one of my two colors!
The base card is white card stock.
I die cut more white card stock as well as craft foam (tons in my stash and want to use it up) using a die from My Favorite Things “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”.
On the card stock I stamped the sentiment and hat from Simon Says Stamp “If the Hat Fits” and colored the hat with Copic markers.
I taped the foam first then the colored piece to the base card.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely simple card. That hat stamp is cute and I love the way you colored it.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Color DARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how simple & fun this card is. Less is definitely more! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean lines on your card - that hat takes centre stage! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and your Witch hat really pops against the white. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS card with my favorite holiday in mind. Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I love a purple witch hat 😍
    Thanks for playing with us at Color Dare

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!