Friday, July 22

wish you were here…


Fun is different things for different people.
For me it’s going up to a quiet place along the shores of Lake Ontario near my home and watching the sailboats go by.
The base card is white card stock.
On water color paper I made the scene using Tombow markers and the following Art Impressions stamp sets…
WCS21 Sailboat
WC5373 Large Tree
WCUM4272 EZ Project B
Once dry I attached it to the card front and stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Itty Bitty Summer” with a Tombow marker.


3 comments:

  1. That looks a very peaceful scene Arlene - you must have a lovely spot to go and watch from, if this is anything to go by.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the boat and lake scene you created! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!