Thursday, July 21

multiple companies…


Birthdays are not always the best occasion, unless you send a card to brighten someones day!
The base card is cream linen card stock with a layer of green card stock that I embossed with the Tim Holtz “Woven” embossing folder.
On water color paper I made a scene with Tombow markers and stamps from Art Impressions “WC Fall Set”, “WC Vintage Car Set”, “WC Foliage Set” and “WC Branches Set”.
From more of the cream linen card stock I die cut the frame using My Favorite Things 
Die-Namics “Polaroid Shaker Frame”.
I trimmed the scene and glued it to the back of the frame then foam taped it to the card front.
On more cream linen card stock I stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions “Dance It Out Set”, trimmed it and glued it to the card front,.



2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Arlene - and I love that slightly snarky sentiment ... right up my ally as a senior stamper :) I sometimes feel like that, truth be told!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Arlene. I chuckled when I read the sentiment. At 58 years old, I could definitely use some WD-40 many days. LOL Thanks for playing along with use at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!