Saturday, July 23

life is good…


Never, ever do I seem to have the right colors to match the challenge but I continue to try and get as close as possible.
The base card is white linen card stock.
With watercolor paper and a die from My Favorite Things “Stitched Rectangle STAX” I cut the piece for my scene.
I created the water color with assorted older stamps, unknown companies, and Tombow markers.
Next I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Itty Bitty Summer” with VeraFine onyx black ink then foam taped the piece to the base card.




6 comments:

  1. WOW Arlene, this is gorgeous - love how you have combined the three colours in such a small area, and with no clutter - amazing work!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The focal point may be petite, but it makes a huge impact! This is CAS perfection! Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing! So perfect. The image just really draws your eye in. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning CAS design! I totally love this Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! I love the tiny image and the perfect CAS card you made! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!