Friday, July 8

watery MFT…


Even more from my latest delivery from My Favorite Things.
The base card is kraft card stock.
On a piece of white card stock I sponged Distress uncharted mariner ink, cut it to fit the sketch and applied it.
Next I stenciled white card stock with the same ink using MFT “Wavy Lines” Stencil.
This I trimmed to fit the sketch and applied to the card.
On a thicker piece of white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Thank My Lucky Stars” using MFT chocolate brown hybrid ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I trimmed it out and glued it to the card front before stamping the sentiment from the same MFT set with the same MFT ink .


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Arlene - love how you have used the sketch and those wavy panels are the perfect back drop to you wee fisherman
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, what a cute card! Love the wavy stenciled pieces you used for the three sketch panels, and your coloring of the two friends is super well done! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love how you used the sketch! Thank you for joining Challenge #563 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlene, congratulations on your beautiful card being chosen as on of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3" for Challenge #563! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!