Saturday, July 9

flowering MFT…


Oh, yes I am continuing in my journey to use every new thing that came in my last order from My Favorite Things!
The base card is white card stock.
From more white card stock I cut a square using a die from MFT Die-nmaics “Stitched Square STAX”.
To that I stamped the bear image from MFT “Sprinkling You With Love” (new) and flowers from MFT “Spring Gnomes” with MFT black licorice ink and colored them with Copic markers.
This I foam taped to the card front then stamped the sentiment from the new set with the same ink.

2 comments:

  1. A delightful card Arlene - love that wee bear leaning over the edge of the cloud!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, your fuzzy little darling bear has planted my favorite flower in his sweet CAS garden! Well done, my friend! and thank you for joining us again at The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!