Saturday, July 9

heartfelt MFT…


In my latest purchase from My Favorite Things I have two heart dies in separate packaging.
The base card is white card stock.
I die cut the heart from MFT Die-namics “Heart Rays” (new)with red and blue card stock.
Next I made two hearts by gluing the pieces onto blue card stock and trimming around the edge.
Next I stamped the sentiment from “Itty Bitty Love” (new) with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finish I applied the heart to the base card with foam tape.

PS Here’s what I did with the other heart…



4 comments:

  1. I love both of your CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely stunning Arlene - a great die to use for a two-fer
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CAS card! It's great when you can get two cards for one! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a cute way to add those stripes, Arlene!
    Thanks for Playing along at Color Hues!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!