Friday, July 8

spooky MFT…


Continuing with making cards before I put the items away, from my last my Favorite Things order, I chose a Halloween theme.
Though I didn’t buy any Halloween with the last order I did buy Autumn and added some spooky sentiments from a Halloween set.
The base card is white card stock.
The front panel is black card stock that I stenciled with Hero Arts white unicorn ink using My Favorite Things “Window Panes” stencil (new).
Next I stamped the images from MFT “Autumn Blessings” set (new) with VersaFine onyx black ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.
Next I drew in jack-o-lantern faces with a black permanent marker.
To finish i stamped the sentiments from MFT “Itty Bitty Boos” and the same ink.

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is such a cool card!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, (you can enter THREE times), we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sweet, smiling pumpkins, beautifully colored and with the perfect sentiment.
    Thank you for playing with us over at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love the pumpkins, they are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pumpkin card design! Thank you for sharing wiht us at Two Old Bats Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!