Thursday, July 7

only My Favorite Things…


I tested this one on my granddaughter.
We were on FaceTime while I colored this image and added the swirls.
I asked her what it looked like to her.
SHe said a hot air baloon with two bears and it’s windy…good enough for me!
The base card is white card stock with an image and sentiment from My Favorite Things “Best Adventure Bears”  stamped with MFT extreme black ink and colored with “B” pencils.

(For the next few challenges I am trying to use everything that I just bought from a win at My Favorite Things. Stay tuned for the results in my next blog posts!)



2 comments:

  1. Definitely a windy day Arlene - I love your use of the monochrome pencil colouring
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how perfectly placed the images are, Arlene! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!