Monday, May 23

watercolor Christmas…

 

Typical Christmas colors but I just couldn’t resist making a water color effect with another of the terrific Penny Black stamps.
The base card is white linen card stock.
On water color paper, which I die cut with a die from MFT Blueprints #1, I stamped the image using the Penny Black “a berry branch”, colored with Arteza green and red markers and then spritzed before stamping.
I just love how these stamps give that amazing water color effect.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up “Hand-Penned Holidays” with Adirondack lettuce ink which matched the Arteza marker.
Just two colors but what fun!



1 comment:

  1. A simple design and absolutely stunning execution Arlene. Love the faux watercolour effect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!