Monday, May 23

having a stash…


Having a bunch of card stocks that have backgrounds sure helps when you want to put a card together quickly.
The base card is white card stock.
On more white card stock i stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
This I foam taped to the card.
Using a background I had made with Distress paint salty ocean and blue lagoon I stamped the image from Stampendous Laurel Burch butterfly with the Versamark ink and heat embossed it with the silver powder.
To finish I cut it out and foam taped it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Oh My GOODNESS! Gorgeous! I adore the butterfly, the background you used for the wings and the silver embossing is simply gorgeous, eye catching and elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Arlene - love the silver embossing over those blues.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!