Monday, May 23

a little birdie…


Do you, like me, have a bunch of bits and pieces of water color paper left over from cards you made?
I sat today with my Arteza water color markers and applied them and water to all my bits and pieces to use for new cards.
The card is white card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from The Stamps of Life “Trees 2 Build” on the front with Versafine onyx black ink.
On the colored water color paper I stamped the two images.
The tree image I glued to the card front then applied the branches.
To finish I cut out the bird and foam taped him to the tree.


4 comments:

  1. Love this graphic and CAS card! The font of the sentiment is just perfect for that graphic tree and cute little bird! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great use of your water colour paper oddments Arlene, and a fabulous graphic card as a result - love the vibrant colours you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Seeing your card in the Color Hues gallery makes me happy! Thanks so much for playing along with our combo. I love the images and CAS design. Goes to show that color duos have lots of fun ways to be used. I love the red bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely such a sweet card, I love how you combined the colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!