Monday, May 23

train your mind…


Once again using the leftover water color paper pieces I colored them to match these three colors in the challenge…Peach, Harbour and Sundance.
(Or as close as I could come with my Arteza watercolor markers)
The card is white linen card stock that I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX”.
On the water colored pieces I stamped the flowers from Spellbinders Designer Series- Cool Vibes with Versafine onyx black ink.
These I cut out with the coordinating die from the set.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the set with the same ink but on the inside of the card showing through the circle.




6 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card and very satisfying to use up scraps. I’m trying to do that with my patterned papers right now! Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your simple look! All that white with just a few touches of our colors is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous use of your paper pieces Arlene and a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and a very pretty card. Love the stitched opening for your sentiment and the bordered flowers pop against the white. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely CAS card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cas card. thank you for sharing with color dare

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!