Monday, May 23

little Christmas…


For my mini slimline I stuck with 3” x 5.5”!
This way it still fits in my A2 envelopes.
The base card is white linen card stock.
Using red card stock and a die from MFT Die-namics Blueprint #1I cut the rectangle and applied it to the card front.
Using another die from the set I cut another, smaller, rectangle and stamped the images and sentiment from Colorado Craft Company “Anita Jeram Stockings Mini” with Versafine onyx black ink and colored it with graphite and colored pencils before foam taping it to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wee card Arlene - the streaky background reminds me of snow blowing..
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear me do a little squeal as your card appeared on the screen? This is adorable, Arlene - I love the sweet, CAS look you've achieved. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Arlene and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute! Just darling. So glad you could join us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Arlene, Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!