Saturday, May 28

warm nature…


Nature for our coming weekend is supposed to be very, very hot.
So I decided to do a simple card to chow the heat and then the birds started singing out back so I added the bushes and birds.
On a white card stock base card I applied Distress Oxide barn door, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber and scattered straw.
Next I stamped the image from Penny Black “winter ledge” with Versafine onyx black ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the Penny Black “heartfelt” set with the same ink.


3 comments:

  1. Arlene this is absolutely beautiful - love it!! We need some of that heat as we are in for a week of cold stormy weather. Your blending is wonderful, and the silhouette stamping is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Arlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dramatic! Love it! Thanks for joining us over at PBSC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!