Tuesday, May 31

heart of the home…


Our shed, now removed, was home to many varied critters for a very long time.
The base card is Lasting Impressions card stock.
Using dies from Card Deco Essentials “Heart” I cut one from white card stock and a smaller one from water color paper.
I used the following Art Impressions sets to create the scene in the smaller heart…
WC Mini Flower Set
WC Foliage Set 4
Foliage Set 4051
WC Tree Set 1
WC Garden Shed Set
I glued them together then foam taped them to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the heart frame! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautiful wee scene in the heart diecut Arlene - a wonderful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!