Tuesday, May 31

CAS shaker…


Never, ever would I have thought you could make a shaker card CAS!
But thanks to this challenge I could.
The base card is white card stock.
Using dies from My Favorite Things Blueprints #5 I cut one larger yellow and one smaller white.
Using My Favorite Things “SMILE” die I cut the white rectangle.
To that I applied acetate on the back, then foam tape and poured in Creatology “Summer” seed beads.
Next I applied the yellow rectangle to the back then taped it to the base card.


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful CAS shaker card! I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along at AAA Cards! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning shaker card Arlene - and definitely CAS :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS shaker card Arlene! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking CAS shaker card, love your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!