Saturday, May 28

itty bitty…


My Favorite Things Stamps has a wonderful bunch of itty bitty sentiments with dies to match!
The base card is white card stock.
Continuing to use my extra water color paper pieces, to which I applied water colors, I used the coordinating dies from MFT “Itty Bitty Strips” to cut out the stripes.
Next I backed them with a piece of scrap card stock then stamped them with a sentiment stamp from the MFT STamps “Itty Bitty Basics” set with Versafne onyx black ink.
On the base card I stamped the flower from MFT Stamps “Flower Silhouettes” with the same ink.
On the striped piece I stamped the top of the flower.
To finish I applied the striped piece to match the existing flower with foam tape.



4 comments:

  1. Super fun use of stripes and a silhouette! Awesome CAS card. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - CAS, and stunning Arlene - fabulous use of your snippets of watercolour paper, and the silhouette flower is a worthy focal point
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this striped sentiment Arlene and the beautiful botanical silhouette looks amazing with it. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS this fortnight! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlene, this is CAS perfection. I love the subtle, thin stripes and that silhouette against it. All that wonderful white space allows the eye to settle on your focal element - just gorgeous. So glad you joined us at ATCAS
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!