Saturday, April 2

peter cottontail…


I had seen a bunch of bunnies in egg baskets online so when I saw the Peter Cottontail challenge I figured I’d use what I had!
The base card is purple polka dot card stock.
Using MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” I cut out on of green card stock and one of water color paper.
To create the scene I used the following:
Art Impressions WC Birds Set
Art Impressions Foliage Set 
Art Impressions WC Containers #1
Art Impressions WC Bunnies Set
Distress water color markers
Once dry I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Many Minis - Holidays” set using StazOn timber brown ink.
(I wold have used an Art Impressions set for the sentiment but I don’t have that many of them…yet!)


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous way you got all the stamps to play together to create this beautiful card Arlene. Love the water colour element - so soft and dreamy
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors Arlene, love your card so much :)
    Thank you for participating in Art Impressions challenge :)
    Nina,
    Art Impressions Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love the little bunny!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!