Sunday, April 3

inside Easter…


I have started volunteering at the craft resale for charity shop that I have spoken of before in my blog.
One thing we have done is sit with 4.5” x 6.5” patterned card stocks and packaged them for holidays, colors, etc.
You get 30 small sheets for $1.00!
I chose a pink and green one t make this Easter card…placing the sentiment inside.
It only used four sheets!
The base card is white card stock.
I taped all the strips as per the sketch.
I made the bow with Tim Holtz “Bow Tied” die.
Though I used mine there was one that came in as a donation last week!




6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Arlene - LOVE your color and pattern choices! Perfect for Easter, and that fun paper bow is darling! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful use od the sketch Arlene, and a stunning card. What fun you must have in the shop seeing all the crafty goodies coming in amongst the other stock :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene ~ what a great Easter card ~ first, I lOVE the Design Paper that your chose, and the Paper bow is SO perfect!!! it's such a great sketch for using up all those strips that we seem to collect ~ thank you for joining us at TSOT ~ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinks and spring green together! A very sweet card, Arlene. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene, what a beautiful Easter card! I love your combination of colors and patterns. The cute little bunnies are subtle, but very effective! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Arlene! Your beautiful card was chosen as one of Try Stampin' on Tuesdays Challenge #549 "Top 3"!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!