Saturday, April 2

hello Spring…


I’m trying so hard to use stamp sets I have in my collection but haven’t used yet!
The base card is green plaid card stock.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Square STAX” I die cut a piece of green card stock and with another a piece of white linen card stock.
I applied the green to the base card.
On the white square I stamped the sentiment and images from Simon Says Stamp “Spring Birds” set with Versafine onyx black ink.
This I colored with Prismacolor pencils, to make it look like a New York State bluebird (which I hope will show up here again this Spring), then glued it to the card front.



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful wee bird Arlene, and I hope it's cousin does come to play at your place this spring. A delightful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!