Wednesday, March 2

more for Ukraine…


As I continue with cards for Ukraine I have done a slimline card.
The base card is white card stock with yellow card stock.
On the main blue card stock panel I taped it and applied Hero Arts unicorn ink using MFT Stamps “Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil”.
I moved the tape to allow for the blue strip and inked up the bottom with the white ink.
Next I stamped the birds from Tim Holtz “Lost and Found” set using Distress Oxide squeezed lemonade ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Birthday” set using Adirondack denim ink on yellow card stock and cut it out with the coordinating die before foam taping it to the card front.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ink blending on your slim-line card! Beautiful take on the sketch this week. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing card Arlene - now I have picked my jaw up off the floor - absolutely stunning ink blending!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, great way to use this week's sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch. I love the wonderful blending work to make the clouds, and the color combo which really helps the birds and the sentiment stand out. So very pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love how you did the background, so pretty! the birds are great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!