Wednesday, March 2

for Ukraine…


Today I am making cards to support Ukraine.
I don’t suggest anyone donate monies they don’t have but mine will go to …
From what I understand they are supporting the refugees in Poland.
It is so hard to watch what is happening and feel like we can’t help but I will make cards and pray, donate and pray and just pray.
You can also find information on Instagram at…
#cardsforUkraine

My first card starts with a white card stock base card.
To that I applied the yellow striped patterned paper.
Using dies from Sizzix “Winter Woodland” with blue card stock and white textured card stock I made the openings, mountains and trees.
I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Birthday” with Versamark ink on blue card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finish I die cut the sentiment with a coordinating die and foam taped it to the card front.

My card is sealed with a wish for peace quickly.


2 comments:

  1. A striking and bold design Arlene - love it. And yes, we will pray and pray again - what's happening is horrific
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and elegant. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!