Wednesday, March 2

blue and yellow…


I am wondering how the refugees are able to get enough clothing packed and how much they are able to carry as they leave to keep their children safe?
The base card is white card stock with blue card stock.
I cut the moon from textured white card stock and glued it to the base card.
The sentiment was stamped with a stamp from MFT Stamps “Itty Bitty Birthday” using Versamark ink and white embossing powder heated.
The gnome is a die from Simon Says Stamp that I cut with white and yellow card stock and colored the nose with what was left in the red stencil brush.


2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card from the queen of CAS - this is such a sweetie Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely bold way to show your support and I do like you included a moon-it felt to me as if it was a way of guiding them. I like how big you made the moon and the little gnome is a sweetie a love you coloured his nose! Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!